Welcome to OAMSS.org
Mission & Objective
To provide the opportunity for continuing education and to promote the improvement of professional knowledge and skill by uniting persons who are engaged in healthcare professional staff management activities throughout the Ohio Association of Medical Staff Services under the auspices of the National Association of Medical Staff Services.
About The Ohio Association of Medical Staff Services
We are medical staff service professionals employed by hospitals, managed care organizations, group practices, and other healthcare settings within the State of Ohio. We are experts in provider credentialing and privileging, medical staff organization, accreditation and regulatory compliance, and provider relations in the diverse healthcare industry. We credential and monitor the ongoing competence of the physicians and other practitioners who provide patient care services in hospitals, managed care organizations, and other healthcare settings. Patient safety is our priority.
This Just In…
- 2013 AMA-OMSS Annual Meeting June 13-15. For details, click here.
- IAMSS Webinar May 8 and May 15. For details, click here.
- OAMSS Scholarship Assistance – 8/27/2012
- Ohio State Medical Board Grand Rounds 5-2012
- Please contact Joan.Wehrle@med.state.oh.us for any questions
- 2012 OAMSS Election Results
- Secretary: Lisa Gillenwater, CPCS – OhioHealth Group, Columbus
- Northwest Region Representative: Julie Metzger (Osborn), CPCS – Mercy Willard Hospital, Willard
- Southeast Region Representative: Cathy Holloway, CPCS – Dublin Methodist/Grady Memorial Hospitals, Dublin, OH
- OAMSS 2013 Fall Conference - Embassy Suites, Columbus Airport, Friday, October 25, 2013. Details will be posted at a later date.
- Please contact your Region Representative for details.